Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Suck At This!

First off, I do suck at the blogging thing.  I do now feel like I have some extra time on my hands.  In the last year we have had a lot of happenings:
Aug 2010-Aug 2011 Ironman Canada training and racing.  Long freaking process!!
Nov 2010  Flood, move in with my mother
Dec-Apr 2011 Restoration of home and moving again
Apr 2011 Finally moved back into our house
Summer 2011  Training, training and more training.
Can I just tell you how freaking wonderful my husband is.  He put up with a whole lot of travel and training and missing wife.  Though now he does brag that he is married to an Ironman.

Zeb competed in his first Sprint Tri.  He killed a large animal.  Had a few guy weekends.  Maybe wore spandex and road a road bike.

I need to start holding myself accountable in my runs as I am now the laziest couch potato on the planet.  (Ask Zeb)  There is an indentation on the couch where my ass sits from 4-10 everyday.

My goal is to start keeping this more up to date.  Big aspirations I know.

Here are a few photos of the last few months (also a shitty photographer, taking pictures takes so much effort)

















No comments:

Post a Comment