Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend...

The weekend is slowly coming to an end. I have been relatively lazy with my workouts since I have been on call. And the fact the training officially starts on August 16th! We did decide to buy a bed!



This is the bed we purchased! We had been looking for a platform bed for awhile. We also bought the dresser that goes with it.



This was actually our first homeish purchase together. It will be delivered in a few weeks. Which then gave us time to paint our room! We decided on a greyish blue which has turned out fabulous!


I also decided to make some almond butter today.
2 cups raw almonds
1/4 carob chips
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tablespoon of agave nectar

I am so in love!!


The final result tastes amazing!!

In my stalking of food blogs, I came across a website that makes this soft serve from a banana. Since my cuisinart was dirty from the almond butter, I used it to make almond banana soft serve. I had froze a few bananas that were getting a tad ripe and it was a great after dinner snack on this warm day!


I should probably go help Zeb finish up with the painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment